• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fall Fling 2011 Woodley Park, Van Nuys California

nicanor

Reaction score
Is was nice to meet someone from the website. Alex is a great guy and I wish we had more time to spend together looking over some Roadrunners. Maybe we can meet in Moparchris' part of town once our cars are on the road and Chris is available.

My wife thought the show was great also. We were looking for some Roadrunner floor mats, but didn't find any. We'll keep on looking.

We had a great time and the cars were beautiful.

Barry

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
nicanor said:
Is was nice to meet someone from the website. Alex is a great guy and I wish we had more time to spend together looking over some Roadrunners. Maybe we can meet in Moparchris' part of town once our cars are on the road and Chris is available.

My wife thought the show was great also. We were looking for some Roadrunner floor mats, but didn't find any. We'll keep on looking.

We had a great time and the cars were beautiful.

Barry
I went to that show 2 years ago and it was smaller, I'm glad to see it growing. It did have a decent size swap meet though.

moparholic4bbl

Reaction score
Looks like it was a great turn out. Wonder if Jay Leno showed up again. Too bad I'm out of the country for most of these flings...

ALX69RR440

Reaction score
moparholic4bbl said:
Looks like it was a great turn out. Wonder if Jay Leno showed up again. Too bad I'm out of the country for most of these flings...

Yes he was there. I took a snap in passing here is a bad picture:

IMG_0126Small.jpg

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Great pics - thanks for sharing! :thumbsup:

Been to the Spring Fling but never the Fall Fling... Gotta do some planning... :D

abodybill

Senior Citizen Member
Reaction score
Thanks for posting up some beautiful cars.

I like the bronze color it really shows nice in a Runner :thumbsup:

Back