• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

fan shourd

amike95

Reaction score
Hey guy's, could someone tell me if a fan shourd came from the factory on the 69 383? Thanks,

mcmopar

Reaction score
Mine has the "Max Cooling" package that included the Hemi radiator with a shroud.

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
amike95 said:
Hey guy's, could someone tell me if a fan shourd came from the factory on the 69 383? Thanks,
Welcome aboard :party: Which radiator do you have. 26" with the squared off tank or the (I think) its 22" with the round upper tank?

amike95

Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
amike95 said:
Welcome aboard :party: Which radiator do you have. 26" with the squared off tank or the (I think) its 22" with the round upper tank?

I have the 22" with the round upper tank.

ArcDevilz

Reaction score
Mine did not come with one. I bought one a few weeks ago and it makes a big difference.

amike95

Reaction score
ArcDevilz said:
Mine did not come with one. I bought one a few weeks ago and it makes a big difference.

Thanks for the welcome, guy's. ArcDevilz, can I ask where you got it?

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
amike95 said:
69hemibeep said:
amike95 said:

I have the 22" with the round upper tank.

welcome Mike. That's what mine has, with no shroud, but it's on the list, with maybe a 26" rad.

roadrunnerh

Reaction score
ArcDevilz said:

ArcDevilz, You bought a shroud for your 22" Rad? Which shroud, and where did you get it?

droptop

Reaction score
Welcome from Southern Indiana. I believe that all Road Runners came with a fan shroud no matter if it had a 22" or a 26" radiator.

roadrunnerh

Reaction score
The 1968 Road Runners with 22" rad did not come with a shroud. Only the cooling package with 26" Rad had the shroud.

ArcDevilz

Reaction score
Guys I picked up the brackets and fan shroud at the Mopar Spring Fling. The people from http://www.themoparshop.com
had a booth. So far it;s a great fit. i know some people had issues with fan shrouds but the guy said these should hold up. :beep:

69B5

Reaction score
Welcome Mike
As far as I know 69RR's used a 22" radiator without a shroud unless it had air, 18" seven blade fan.
My 69 heated up terribly until I put a shroud on it. What a difference!
I puchased mine from Dante's, www.dantesparts.com $253.00 with brackets and shipping
Good luck
69B5

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
69B5 said:
Welcome Mike
As far as I know 69RR's used a 22" radiator without a shroud unless it had air, 18" seven blade fan.
My 69 heated up terribly until I put a shroud on it. What a difference!
I puchased mine from Dante's, http://www.dantesparts.com $253.00 with brackets and shipping
Good luck
69B5

let's see...Father's Day, Anniversary, then my Birthday, oh hell, "Dear Santa"......

Back