• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fastener question

Collin

Reaction score
In my parts bags labeled "grill/hood" I found two large flat head screwdriver style bolts. These bolts have threads that appear to be for adjusting something... I'm convinced they aren't a part of this car, my father thinks otherwise.... Anyone know?

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
Hood bumpers without the rubber?

Headlight adjusters?

Really need to see a pic.

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
Nothing I've ever seen on a Roadrunner.

Possibly furniture related.

quikbird

Reaction score
would not surprise me if someone just grabbed something handy to cobble on your car at some point. ALWAYS find weird stuff some previous owner did once get into the car. part of the fun experience!

quikbird

Reaction score
Yep, we northern folks have all of those long winters of boredom to think up new uses for stuff. Of course some amount of liquid creativity might also be involved.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
yup...grab a handful of those from the bin at IKEA and toss'm in old cars just to mess with the next owner....usually angry old white guys living in the desert....

Roadcuda

Reaction score
Isn't that the screw that holds the vacuum line to the tran... well maybe not, never mind!

Back