• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Feder Tag code

1BADBIRD

Reaction score
V6W White Longitudinal stripes? What do these look like? Does anyone have a pic of white and black interior? Anyone have a pic of R4 paint? The reason I ask is the searches I have done some cars look red others look orange. When I take the door pannels off my car the inside looks bright orange. My car came with white interior and the R4 is over the white so I don't know if that is making it look more orange.

1BADBIRD

Reaction score
So I guess it is more of a orange than red. As for the white side stripes those won't be finding there way back on my car :puke: Thanks for clearing that up for me.

Hoosier Bird

Reaction score
No problem. I think Plymouthfan's car is r4 and he has some good pics of his engine compartment that should be the right color too.

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
R4 changes with light like no other color Ive seen, kinda cool :cheers:

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
R4 changes with light like no other color Ive seen, kinda cool :cheers:

Yeah, it's not like Coronet Station Wagon Green which looks the same in the light as it does in the dark...

I gotta go. Basketcase is probably loading his hunting rifle about now...

:banana: :jester: :banana:
Ray

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
:eek:rly: shhhhh, be vewy vewy quiet, I'm hunting Ray.......
maybe instead of another '68 Charger,I'll find me one of those green Coronet Station Wagons..
:jester:

Plymouthfan

Reaction score
Ready for some R4?

finishedbay.jpg

Blurry, but still R4
finishedpaintedbay.jpg

R4 compared to RED
Runnercolordifference.jpg

Lower light it looks redder
finishedbay3.jpg

IMHO, R4 is more orange than red. All the original metal on my car appeared to be orange, and I thought it may have been repainted orange at some point. The outside of my car is RED, like a tomato red. It was painted before I bought the car and always thought THAT was R4. I trust my painter, he's a stickler for details and accuracy.

1BADBIRD

Reaction score
Thanks very much for all the info and pics guys :cheers: I would be lost without it.

droptop

Reaction score
Linemup had a picture posted on .org of his bronze RR with the reflective white stripe. The car was in the garage, and it was kind of dark. The flash of the camera made the stripe light up. Anyone have the picture I am thinking of?

1BADBIRD

Reaction score
Thanks for all the great info guys. Is there anywhere to get armrest for the doors contacted legendary they advised they have been on national back order for a year.

Roadcuda

Reaction score
1BADBIRD said:
Thanks for all the great info guys. Is there anywhere to get armrest for the doors contacted legendary they advised they have been on national back order for a year.
You might ebay.

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
Front arm rests can be found on newer (eighties) Dodge Vans.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
give the other venders a try as well. The Paddock,Hardens,etc. Moparts.org is full of parts ads.

Back