• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Feds Cede Large Part of Arizona To Mexican Criminals

Roadcuda

Reaction score
6t9runner440 said:
Cartels and human smuggling and our federal governments response is to put up signs...kudos to Fox for reporting this..see whats really happening on our border
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZM5FSdF2vg

I am so fed up with hearing of this kind of thing, I couldn't watch the whole report. All I can say is I hope the idiots that elected this so called administration into office are happy with the way they are bringing this country down. With this and everything else they are trying to force on us I hate to think where this could all end up.

bstan70rr

Reaction score
Geez, I cannot imagine how some people sit around and think that everything is OK. I know it is not all the current administration's fault, but at least George was trying to build a wall.

But we are all just preaching to the choir.

Like how Mexico is being run? Well they are a coming!!! And a lot are already here.

6t9runner440

Reaction score
true...it's not all the current administrations fault...this has been going on since the late 70's...problem is all this talk of immigration reform is really stepping up the flow of illegals...reform is a bunch of crap....the system is not broken...the laws are simply not enforced...and we already have a "pathway" to citizenship...don't let the politicians fool you...all these people are are corporate cheap labor and 20 million more votes for obama...

Back