• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fender-mounted turn signals

robertop

Reaction score
My 69 has fender-mouted turn signals. I bought a new underhood wiring harness,but i forgot where you put the 2 wires for the signals from under the hood to connect them to the little lights inside the signals. Is there a specific hole in each inner fender to reach the underwhell area near the signals? There must be one, but so far I have not found it........

RoadRunnerJD

Reaction score
They are connected with pigtails coming off your front parking lights and are part the head light wiring harness. The wire from your fender mounted turn signal comes down through the hole in the top of the fender and goes down behind the rubber splash shield in the front top of the inner wheel house behind the headlights and hooks up to the pigtail off of your front parking light which is routed through the hole in your front bumper bracket. There is no separate underhood wire harness for the turn signals unless your talking about the headlight harness?

Last edited:

robertop

Reaction score
That answers it. I thought ther might be small holes just for those 2 signals, but I was wrong. Thank you for your answer.

Back