• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fender Mounted Turn Signals

dobie

Reaction score
Does anyone have a template for these? Im adding these to my car, and I don't know where the holes were drilled from the factory. Also, what size hole need to be drilled?

Thanks!

abodybill

Senior Citizen Member
Reaction score
Will be watching to see where they are located at as my car had them on but long gone and want to buy them and install. :thumbsup:

dobie

Reaction score
While I'm thinking about it, I have to get the trunk lid drilled for the finish panel as well. Any measurements for that?

abodybill

Senior Citizen Member
Reaction score
droptop said:
Krusin Moons had them at one time, but they were very proud of them.

What's so funny about them is I new them when he was selling off a broken down ol'card table many $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ ago :lol:

I seen Mike at BEA has them complete kits $275.00 don't know if that's agood price or not?

I have the code for them on the car but,wasn't going to put them on maybe I still won't?

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
dobie said:
Does anyone have a template for these? Im adding these to my car, and I don't know where the holes were drilled from the factory. Also, what size hole need to be drilled?

Thanks!
Steve, I can take a pic with a tape measure across the location of the holes if you like.

dobie

Reaction score
Thats up to you. If it's easy for you to do, that'd be great. At least that might get me in the ball park.

Thanks!

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
dobie said:
Thats up to you. If it's easy for you to do, that'd be great. At least that might get me in the ball park.

Thanks!
No problem I have a fender that had one on it from the factory.

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
I had to run the tape from the outside edge of the fender on the door end of the fender. It was the only good edge to start from the front is to rounded. The holes are crooked for a reason so don't straighten them

DSCN4535 (Medium).JPG

DSCN4536 (Medium).JPG

4spd69RR

Reaction score
Look up from under the fender well. The holes for the turn signals may already be there. My first Road Runner had the holes but they had lead covering the holes.

Back