1. 68birdbrain

68birdbrain New Member

Apr 17, 2021
    I own a 68 H/T 4 spd Roadrunner w/build date of 5/26/68. It is my understanding that all H/T came standard w/Decor interior. The fender tag does not reflect this and is unmarked under F.
    Since this was standard did they not mark the Decor package on the tag. My interior does have blk carpet and correct door panels BUT my bench seats are cloth from a 69 Cornet.

Any ideas if the fender tag would still be stamped if F-0 Thanks.

2. ACME A12

ACME A12 Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator Staff Member

Nov 4, 2008
    Hard tops are RM23. This version of the RR is Satellite-based - higher price line car hence the upgraded interior. Coupes (post cars) are RM21. Belvedere-based. Lower price line car - hence the need for the decor package to get the upgraded Satellite interior on these versions. Your car should have the Satellite interior, but as you already know the Coronet seat covers are out of place.

3. 68birdbrain

68birdbrain New Member

Apr 17, 2021
    Hello, sorry i left out details. Yes mine is a RM23 hardtop, the radiator support / trunk rail stamps match the R G 8 and last of the fender tag, so real deal RR.
    With the late month in 68 its 4 quarter build and should have the F-o stamp on the fender tag. I was wondering since it was standard then it if might no be stamped.

20210329_164845_HDR.jpg

4. 68birdbrain

68birdbrain New Member

Apr 17, 2021
    one more

20210329_163552_HDR.jpg