• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fender tag

DSA

Reaction score
Hi guys I was want to know if I can have a fender tag made. My cars dash numbers are RM21H9G155246 these numbers are on the radiator support, right hand inner fender and under the driver side rear quarter, I'm shure there is more. So I know the body matches the dash numbers. Is it worth it or not? The car is built like a a12 and I know it is a 383 car . What do you guys think?

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Do you know the plant, dates, colors and options? Other wise your guessing. What is gone is gone but there are two places I know of that do them. One will make it say anything you want it to but they don't look correct. The other is pretty close in appearance but wants documentation like a broadcast sheet and other items so they know its not to deceive someone in the future. There might be others.

Back