• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fender turn signals mounting holes

bigmanjbmopar

Reaction score
Does anyone have a picture of the hole mounts for their fender lamps on the drivers side? this is what we found on mine with the holes offset, seems weird but looks factory. just want to see if this is just a flaw or one off issue.

URIQuDS.jpg

Roadcuda

Reaction score
I believe that is correct. The two in line holes are for the mounting bolts while the single hole nearest the outside edge is for the wiring.

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Hey Guy's I thought that the road runner did not have the finder signal lamp's. Was this only on the satellite and GTX or am I wrong again.

djais1801

Reaction score
yes mine has them with the A01 Light Package (fender turn signals, trunk light, map light, ignition light, glove box light, ashtray light)

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Well teach an old dog new trick's. That is something I will write down in my book. Thank you droptop. Yes write it down because I can't remember something from 10 minutes ago. That is the old timer's effect Ha.

Back