• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fibreglass bonnet getting some paint

RKNRLR

Reaction score
nice, looking for it to go back on,
may i ask where iin australia did you buy it
Couldn't find any local stockists, so I had it shipped from Andy's Auto sports, took forever, but it was worth the wait.

Fitment was not outstanding, but close enough. The rear A12 repro brackets are slotted for adjustment L+R as well as fore/aft.

My RR is a 68 so no factory pad for front pins. I used a combination of repro Challenger brackets and some adapter brackets I fabbed up with a friend. The challenger brackets align perfectly with my existing pad above the radiator support, so it doesn't look like too much of. hack job

IMG20201209140745.jpg IMG20201209140804.jpg IMG20201209140908.jpg IMG20201209140920.jpg

Last edited:

RKNRLR

Reaction score
I adjusted my fenders with the original hood on before replacing it. The only part that was a bit ugly was the back of the hood, up against the cowl. Looks like somebody cut it out with their teeth.
Other than that, pretty nice.

dodgey68

Reaction score
Couldn't find any local stockists, so I had it shipped from Andy's Auto sports, took forever, but it was worth the wait.

Fitment was not outstanding, but close enough. The rear A12 repro brackets are slotted for adjustment L+R as well as fore/aft.

My RR is a 68 so no factory pad for front pins. I used a combination of repro Challenger brackets and some adapter brackets I fabbed up with a friend. The challenger brackets align perfectly with my existing pad above the radiator support, so it doesn't look like too much of. hack job

View attachment 33283 View attachment 33284 View attachment 33285 View attachment 33286

that looks awesome nice job,

Back