• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Finally, A nice 1970!

Johnnyscarnuts

Johnnyscarnuts
Reaction score
Hey guys sry, Been a busy 2 weeks.
Thats not my place thats where the car was in phoeinix.
The guy was losing his shop, "so he said". The first guy didnt come up with the cash so he called me finally when i offered him 2k more than he was asking.
He said he had a list of 25 guys on the car. didn't matter if true, it was worth it to me no Rust he did say there was a dent on the Roof from the pervious Owners dog "weird" so thats in primer and he also did the Dutchman panel and the trunk had some pin Holes so he replaced that. He said he was a body shuo guy. His shop was a mess.
It came with New Glass with receipt in the box front and back a New Dash pad just laying on top of inner dash one bolt holding in.

I guess from sitting in the yard 30 years was the story guy he got it from the guys son died and it sat etc...1970 383 4 spd 52k orig miles on odometer it even had one of those gas milage books in the glove box that stopped at 51, and change.
no rips in seats just Fillthy!!! so we made a deal at the asking price not the 2k higher offer i offered. He brought it to me the next day for $100.
which was a deal. i usually pay $300-$350 from phoeinx . More to come. thats not even the best part he had 2 other cars !

70 challenger Vin#.jpg

70 FK5 2.jpg

70 FK5 3.jpg

70 FK5 4.jpg

Last edited:

Johnnyscarnuts

Johnnyscarnuts
Reaction score
So before i left he showed me his challenger that he had finished 383 Auto nice car thats was his baby left outside tho and he had a 1970 charger not my favorite but still really cool.

1970 charger 440 4 spd dana rear 1443 made in 1970 he didn't even know what he had he just thought it was a 440 1970 Charger.
I looked it up its an A33 car orig color White!
How many of those made? "in white" 5? So he said he wanted 50k we made a deal at 40k but but but wait, when he dropped the challenger off he said he would let me know and he said give him a few weeks/months.
We made a deal at 40k some one did a repaint. I think the challenger was reallt the better deal.
its alot of cash and needs paint but i think well worth it. thoughts? see pics.

chargerr charger charger.jpg

Back