• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Finally back at it

Jack R

Reaction score
Today I got a whole day on my roadrunner. It’s been a long time. Got the rear brakes in, parking brake cables, master cylinder and painted a bunch of little stuff. Tomorrow need to figure out why the clutch fork won’t install. Then need to finish plugging in a couple things, install the steering column and I’m close to firing it up.

Oh, need an exhaust system before that. I have a good muffler guy close by but thinking I just might place an order Instead.

Have off all week with only garage stuff planned. That never happens.

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Git R Done Jack. Progress is fun. Just got back from a week in Puerto Vallarta and spent allot of time thinking about getting back to my AMX project. Guess I like playing with cars.

quikbird

Reaction score
You know the bug has you when you start feeling irritable and grouchy when not in the shop/garage for a while.

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Grate feeling when you finely fire up the motor. It all seems worth the effort we put into these cars. Good luck and hope you have a speedy end to the restore process. :thumbsup2:

Back