• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Finally getting back online

moparmarcus

Reaction score
Hey all,

I'm finally getting around to spending some time online and wanted get back active here. I have spoken to a couple of you at shows in the last year or two but really missed the community and now have some time where i can play around like i used too. Without boring you with the details I and just wanted to say I hope nobody thought I was snubbing everyone or was upset about the new site. That wasn't it at all. Just went through some rough times and barely ever even looked at my computer for a while. I look forward to getting to know everyone again and THANKS to Big John for getting this site going to keep everyone together!! Looks like the group is doing well.

Marc

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
marc....good to see you got back on your feet.....welcome back......so whats going on with your car......anything new??

moparmarcus

Reaction score
I was hoping someone would ask me that. I haven't gotten any work done to it, still collecting parts. But have made great progress in that area. AMD relocated their warehouse and offices last year and I did all the cabling in the new facility and setup the phones and network for them. I worked out a deal with Mark where he paid me in parts. So I now have everything I will need "sheet metal wise" to restore the bird. All in all I got 26 pieces that include rear quarters, fenders, hood, hood inserts, trunk pan, extensions, front floor pan, both bumpers, windshield trim and on and on. I can't tell you how excited I was when I picked everything up. But the really cool part was getting to know everyone there so well. If any of you guys are looking for body parts, I promise you, you will not find a better product nor a better group of guys from which to make your purchase.

We've even scheduled a general meeting for the North Georgia Mopar Club at the new warehouse for later this spring.

I also picked up a '73 Scamp that I am building first so I have something to play with once I put the bird on the rotisserie. It's a /six car that I've converted to a V8 and am building a 360/727 setup to give her a little pep.

Roadcuda

Reaction score
Marc! It's great to have you back with us. That sounds like a great deal that you work out there with AMD, good for you! :thumbsup: Many of the original group are still here, and there are quite a few new guys that have come on board as well. We are all getting along great and we are having as much fun as ever. For the new guys, why don't you post some pics of you car when you can. Again, welcome back!!! :cheers:

droptop

Reaction score
moparmarcus said:
I was hoping someone would ask me that. I haven't gotten any work done to it, still collecting parts. But have made great progress in that area. AMD relocated their warehouse and offices last year and I did all the cabling in the new facility and setup the phones and network for them. I worked out a deal with Mark where he paid me in parts. So I now have everything I will need "sheet metal wise" to restore the bird. All in all I got 26 pieces that include rear quarters, fenders, hood, hood inserts, trunk pan, extensions, front floor pan, both bumpers, windshield trim and on and on. I can't tell you how excited I was when I picked everything up. But the really cool part was getting to know everyone there so well. If any of you guys are looking for body parts, I promise you, you will not find a better product nor a better group of guys from which to make your purchase.

We've even scheduled a general meeting for the North Georgia Mopar Club at the new warehouse for later this spring.

I also picked up a '73 Scamp that I am building first so I have something to play with once I put the bird on the rotisserie. It's a /six car that I've converted to a V8 and am building a 360/727 setup to give her a little pep.

Hey stranger...good to here things are finally heading in the right direction for you. And before Dave has a chance.... :redx:

mcmopar

Reaction score
Hey Marc - good to see you again, man. Glad to hear you are sorting everything out. Life sure does have a way of getting in the way doesn't it? The Scamp sounds like it will be a fun ride.

3BIRDS1X

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey hows it going? check out the reference section, some you'll recognize is a carry over from .ORG

zupanj

Reaction score
Marc,

Good to hear from you welcome back. You will find a lot of guys from .org as well as new folks. I think this community is doing quite good.

Jack

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
For those of you that don't know Mark, he got us together on 69roadrunner.org. Good to see you back buddy :grouphug:

Back