• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Finally got a lift!

red 69 runner

Reaction score
Finally got my 4 post lift,no more laying on the floor with jack stands deciding my fate.My ceiling height is only 10'6" but with 4 1/2" to spare at the highest I can go I still have 62" under the runways plenty of room for a 2nd car.Happy Happy Happy!IMG_0410.jpg

IMG_0410.jpg

red 69 runner

Reaction score
Opted for the 3500lb rolling jack for an extra $750.00,the guy said is that all you want is one,now gong to get a 2nd one when the funds com e available,with 2 you can take all 4 wheels off at a time,the jack tray that comes with the lift uses a bottle jack that is no good if you want to lift by the frame rails.

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
Finally got my 4 post lift,no more laying on the floor with jack stands deciding my fate.My ceiling height is only 10'6" but with 4 1/2" to spare at the highest I can go I still have 62" under the runways plenty of room for a 2nd car.Happy Happy Happy!View attachment 6140
so what did your lift cost installed and whats the capacity?

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Opted for the 3500lb rolling jack for an extra $750.00,the guy said is that all you want is one,now gong to get a 2nd one when the funds com e available,with 2 you can take all 4 wheels off at a time,the jack tray that comes with the lift uses a bottle jack that is no good if you want to lift by the frame rails.

More details please. What brand and what does it look like and how does it operate.

red 69 runner

Reaction score
Atlas garage pro 8000.8,000 lb capacity cost $3,650 installed thats with the rolling 3,500 lb jack $750.00 extra.runs on 120 volt power but I recommend a dedicated circuit be run to it,I had a radio and 1 light on the circuit I plugged into and tripped the breaker so I am going to run a dedicated 20amp circuit to it,cord is not that long so I am going to put the recepticle directly above in the ceiling,it also comes with 4 wheels that attach to each post and the weight of the runways being lowered on to them make the lift mobile and you can roll it any where you want,they attach with a large pin and a clevis you remove them and I am going to get some heavey hooks to hang them on the wall out of the way,dosent need to be bolted down but they said it may scoot a little on a smooth concrete floor if you have a lot of traffic on and off,been on and off several times and hasnt moved at allIMG_0409.jpg

IMG_0409.jpg

jays69bird

Reaction score
I have been looking,but I only have 8 ' ceilings so I would have to rework my garage and I just don't have the money right now for the lift and installing a dormer in the garage.

Back