• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Finally, The Ductwork !

V269

Reaction score
WOO HOO !!! Going tomorrow to pick up the last piece of my air grabber set-up, the air box. Been waiting for this to be completed all summer. Everything else has been installed on the car. Should look groovy when it's all together. :banana: :beep: :drive:

moparstuart

Reaction score
V269 said:
WOO HOO !!! Going tomorrow to pick up the last piece of my air grabber set-up, the air box. Been waiting for this to be completed all summer. Everything else has been installed on the car. Should look groovy when it's all together. :banana: :beep: :drive:
:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

6R9Runner

Reaction score
Very cool :cool: :chuck: wish I had that option. It should give you a few more ponies, and look kick-A$$ when you open the hood.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
Roadcuda said:
Don't tell Dave now. He'll get jealous!!!!! :pot: :lol:

like you wouldn't be? :D I'd be happy with the big air cleaner. make sure you.... :redx: when you get it on.

V269

Reaction score
OK,I think I have it figured out on how to post pics so here we go. These are of the new air grabber. Took longer because they sent a ramcharger decal and I had to order the air grabber decal and install. :cheers: :cheers: :thumbsup: :beep:

th_101_4319.jpg
th_101_4318.jpg

th_101_4321.jpg

th_101_4328.jpg

6R9Runner

Reaction score
That is very cool, is it simply cable actuated/ no vacccum? Can you feel a difference at WOT? 4 speed + air grabber= :thumbsup:

Back