• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Finally went to the track again.

metalstorm

Reaction score
I have the new Cal tracks on with new QA1 shocks and the car went straight and I finally got the carbs tuned good enough for now.The low band was real loose and my shifter was not set correctly but I did make 2 runs while burning the trans fluid so here it is.Sorry I have been away.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHhMUBV6yZ4

A12

Reaction score
Cool! and hey that's Norwalk/Summit Motorsports Park this past weekend isn't it. I was out there for the car show and I've been going there the last several week days on Wednesday evening for the "Fun Night" as they call it...............but on my bike. Made it to the finals two Wednesday nights ago and ended up with runner up with a 11.311 at 122 mph with a 11.30 dial in. Sure is lots of fun racing and learning the lights, got real lucky this past Wednesday with a .003 RT and still got beat, but that's racing. Lots of Mopars last Wednesday all getting ready for this past weekend. Sorry about all of the rain and bad track conditions Saturday but still lots of fun. Thanks for the ride down the track!!

RoadRunnerJD

Reaction score
1 (800) 483-8314
I have the new Cal tracks on with new QA1 shocks and the car went straight and I finally got the carbs tuned good enough for now.The low band was real loose and my shifter was not set correctly but I did make 2 runs while burning the trans fluid so here it is.Sorry I have been away.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHhMUBV6yZ4
Need to have some more info on your combo? Motor sounds awesome! Looked like a decent run. It seemed like you just punched it off the line? Did it go over the finish line in 2nd gear? What trans and rear ratio do you have?

metalstorm

Reaction score
1 (800) 483-8314
Need to have some more info on your combo? Motor sounds awesome! Looked like a decent run. It seemed like you just punched it off the line? Did it go over the finish line in 2nd gear? What trans and rear ratio do you have?

stock port edl Victor head 446",8-71 2x1250 carb.I do leave just off idle with 3.73 and 29.5x10.5 tire will be good for 150mph at 7,000.Yes I finished in 2nd gear at 111 I think.I have stock trans ratios.

Back