• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

First day on the road

Collin

Reaction score
After 8 years of weekend work, doing everything ourselves from metal work, body work and painting we finally registered the Road Runner and took it out today for its maiden voyage. I just wanted to thank everyone who offered advice and gave me hope the thing would one day be driving. I won't ever say that it's done but what a day having people give the thumbs up as we drove down the road. Excited for a year of shows! :cheers::cheers::cheers:

Roadcuda

Reaction score
That's great news Collin. It had to feel great finally going down the road with it. I hope I get to see it sometime this summer.

Sixtynine_Bird

Reaction score
Damn! she is one of a beauty! I really look forward to be there with my project! And a complete year isn't even pass yet! ^^
You have been really patient and now you got a sweet ride! Congrats!
Well done!

BWS

Reaction score
Collin,

GREAT choice on color! I just finally got my 69 Roadrunner last week.IMG_20160428_174356.jpg

CONGRATULATIONS!

IMG_20160428_174356.jpg

Back