• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

First Mopars in Motion show. BIG!

Roadcuda

Reaction score
here are some pics from today's show. It was the biggest show to date with 200 cars. All this on a day that the weather called for a chance for sprinkles or a possible shower. It drizzles for about 5 minutes and that was it. There were a lot of great lookin' cars with the biggest class being B bodies from 66-73, at least 20 cars between Dodge and Plymouth. As for Road Runners there were 3, '68s, 3, 69s, including an A12 and Hemi car, no 70s, but there were 2 from '71 and up. A few pics follow

solid gold

Reaction score
Roadcuda said:
here are some pics from today's show. It was the biggest show to date with 200 cars. All this on a day that the weather called for a chance for sprinkles or a possible shower. It drizzles for about 5 minutes and that was it. There were a lot of great lookin' cars with the biggest class being B bodies from 66-73, at least 20 cars between Dodge and Plymouth. As for Road Runners there were 3, '68s, 3, 69s, including an A12 and Hemi car, no 70s, but there were 2 from '71 and up. A few pics follow
Nice show! Mopars abound! Thanks for sharing! :thumbsup:

moparchris

Reaction score
Looks like a cool show thanks for sharing. By the way I spy one with a odd shaped nose! Anyone? :huh:

Roadcuda

Reaction score
moparchris said:
Looks like a cool show thanks for sharing. By the way I spy one with a odd shaped nose! Anyone? :huh:
If you're talking about the "white" odd shaped nose, would you believe it came in second in the b body stock class.

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
moparchris said:

Never seen a S/C Rambler before, huh...??? :lmao:

:jester:

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
Nice pics, Steve. Thanks for sharing!

The little blue Duster is a bit of a curiousity to me; looks to be a '70 with a '71 grill although the Valiant badging and Duster 340 decals are missing. Could be a '71 with '70 stripes but that seems unlikely; most people prefer the bigger, bolder '71 stripes...

Rallye Green is an EXCELLENT color on an A12... :thumbsup: Coronet Station Wagon Green...well, not so much... :D

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
moparchris said:
ACME A12 said:
moparchris said:

Never seen a S/C Rambler before, huh...??? :lmao:

Sure have. Here's one now.

Sweet!!!

Mrs. ACME says I cannot have one tho... :leave:

Back