• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

fixitman Intro

F

fixitman

I am a retired Union Steam Fitter ,and lifetime Mopar Lover . i currantly have my own Auto machine shop and try to help folks in the area with their little machining needs so their Mopars can carry on !My first and only New car was a Beautiful 68' RoadRunner , 383 , 4-speed car painted QQ1 Blue . With very little additional custom work and add-ons to the engine it was one fo the Quickest daily driven cars on the Street ! Still miss that car and hope some day to own another one the same as it was set up . i Now own a 70' Gradn Coupe Barracuda 383 Auto .

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
welcome from Ohio. Let's see the Barracuda!

Budnicks

I will apologize to everyone in advance
Reaction score
welcome to PRR forum, I love 68's too, my {#13th 68-71 RR} is a LL1 Surf Turquoise Metallic my favorite 1968 color, currently still in ultra flat black while doing body work, soon to be back to the original LL1 like she was originally...

Back