• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Flashers

RoadRunnerJD

Reaction score
My flashers have never worked right since I got my car running in 05! When I switch them on, they generally don't work. Sometimes just the front right flasher works as does the right turn signal light in the dash. If I turn them on and off, sometimes both front flashers come on and both dash lights. The rear flashers never have flashed. However, the turn signals, running lights and brake lights all work fine. Anyone run into this before? Could it just be the flasher switch?

moparstuart

Reaction score
RoadRunnerJD said:
My flashers have never worked right since I got my car running in 05! When I switch them on, they generally don't work. Sometimes just the front right flasher works as does the right turn signal light in the dash. If I turn them on and off, sometimes both front flashers come on and both dash lights. The rear flashers never have flashed. However, the turn signals, running lights and brake lights all work fine. Anyone run into this before? Could it just be the flasher switch?

flasher relay under the dash would be the first thing i checked

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
Check the grounds at all the lights.

rapid67rt

Reaction score
Check ALL of your connections up front at the bumper. I had the same problem. If the connector is not pushed together all the way this will cause the problem. Also if the bulbs are no seated right. Good ground can mean everything.

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
RoadRunnerJD said:
Its best to get rid of the irritation and sign the car over to me :lol: With what you described and looking at the wiring diagram I would bet on a switch.

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
A31PKG said:
I'll pass, I don't want an ol' piece of junk that has bad flashers...
I'd take it in a heart beat I don't signal anyway, but the hood needs hinges :jester:

A31PKG

Reaction score
Who needs signals when you're only drivin' it on and off a trailer? :jester: :acme: :lol:

Seriously, either one of these cars is at the top of their breed, and will ALWAYS have a place in my garage! :thumbsup:

V269

Reaction score
A31PKG said:
Who needs signals when you're only drivin' it on and off a trailer? :jester: :acme: :lol:

Seriously, either one of these cars is at the top of their breed, and will ALWAYS have a place in my garage! :thumbsup:

OUCH!!! :popcorn:

RoadRunnerJD

Reaction score
Maybe I'll want to get it inspected and drive it someday? I don't need the cam, 500hp, Turbo Action valve body and torque convertor either but that's what I like. I'd like my flashers to work too...by the way, if you read it, the signals work, the rear flashers don't. I'll check the ground at all the lights since the front ones are acting up a little and then change the flasher switch if still not working and see if it helps? :drive:

Back