• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Floor pan install

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
IMG_0112.jpgIMG_0111.jpgIMG_0110.jpgIMG_0109.jpg Ok Guy's I am making progress. It was a struggle to line the floor pan to the fire wall. I took a 2x4 and a big hammer to get it where it would match up to the fire wall. So did I do a good job or what??? The thing we found is that some of the upsets in the floor pan where kind of shallow in places and not high enough in other places. So had to go with it. The old floor pan was high at the hump and at the driver side where the dimmer switch is. Needles to say think this looks a lot better. This show what you can do if you put your mind to it. Russ. :cartman: Now to the quarter panel's and rear end part's!!!!

IMG_0112.jpg

IMG_0111.jpg

IMG_0110.jpg

IMG_0109.jpg

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
looks pretty good considering who did the work.....:acme::acme::acme::acme::acme::acme::acme::acme::jester:

dmartin

Reaction score
That coyote is going to have a hard time catching all these runners lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Russ, why didn't you order all the parts from AMD and just build a new one, no dis assembly required :lol:

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
They would only sell one piece at a time 69Hemi. Lol. And for Dave thanks a lot buddy. I get it. But the word is the love of labor. Also hard work never killed any one but that guy is not alive any more. LoL. Thanks guys I will keep chipping at it till it is done. :nopity:

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Yea That is What I Said. One piece at a time. John Cash. One of my country hero's. Russ.:cartman: Now where is that Guitar I will hum you a few bar's. LOL.

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Yea I have the double nickel album. That is one of my favorite band's also now where going back before the big hair band's!!!! :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Sixtynine_Bird

Reaction score
Really nice my friend! You did a good job! Must feel great to see some good new metal in the car! No more holes or rust! another step done ;)

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Is that what the holes where for in the floor pan. Thought they where just more rusted through spots. Yea have the pan piece that has the holes. Thanks Dave. How did you get that big pic. of the car on their. :rofl:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
top of the page upper right, click on your username, click on signature, and copy and paste pic from my comp.

Back