• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Floyd Garrett, Muscle Car Museum

glhcarl

Reaction score
If any of you are in the Sevierville, Tennessee area be sure and stop by the Floyd Garrett Muscle Car Museum. Lots of nice cars and admission was only ten bucks. Here are a couple of the Road Runners.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
thanks Carl! If I ever get down that way, I'll stop for sure.

mcmopar

Reaction score
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
A cousin of mine had a '70 Chevelle SS 396 in Turquoise with the black stripes and a black interior. It was a very nice looking car. He had a car load of people with him one night (4 or 5 in the car altogether) and came up against a lone guy in a '69 road runner. The road runner beat him - he wasn't too pleased. :cool:

glhcarl

Reaction score
I fell in love with this car. Its not a Mopar but I really wanted one just like it when I was 17 and heard the Beach Boys sing "She's Real Fine My 409"

moparchris

Reaction score
I really want to go there. I hear its awesome. Thanks for sharing, I would love to see all the pics you took by the way no matter what brand. So post away. Now that I know that it has a VERY rare red Chevelle I need to go immediately! :lmao:

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Great Pics! Thanks for sharing, Carl.

Man, I just love those old Polyglas GTs on an old musclecar...they just look right...of course how can you go wrong with a Duster 340...??? :D

The red Runner with the silver/black interior looks like a neat combo...and I'll bet the blue one is the one used in the opening scenes of the American Musclecar TV series...

A red shovel with black stripes...who'dathunkit...??? :lol:

A buddy of mine that is big into the chebbies told me several years ago that a couple of the LS6 SS Chevelles that Floyd had in his collection were determined to be fakes...seems even the big time collectors get the wool pulled over they eyes sometimes...and the high dollar chebbies are the easiest ones to do it with since the VIN doesn't tell you if it's a 307 2-barrel or a LS6... :leave:

:jester:

moparchris

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
Great Pics! Thanks for sharing, Carl.

Man, I just love those old Polyglas GTs on an old musclecar...they just look right...of course how can you go wrong with a Duster 340...??? :D

The red Runner with the silver/black interior looks like a neat combo...and I'll bet the blue one is the one used in the opening scenes of the American Musclecar TV series...

A red shovel with black stripes...who'dathunkit...??? :lol:

A buddy of mine that is big into the chebbies told me several years ago that a couple of the LS6 SS Chevelles that Floyd had in his collection were determined to be fakes...seems even the big time collectors get the wool pulled over they eyes sometimes...and the high dollar chebbies are the easiest ones to do it with since the VIN doesn't tell you if it's a 307 2-barrel or a LS6... :leave:

I would not want to be a high end chebbie collector! Without documentation who knows what it was. Pontiac lovers have PHS, Ford fans have the Marti report as well as some VIN indicators, then there are the mighty Mopars where we are probably the easiest to document. We still have to be careful though since there are some people out there looking to make a victim out of us.

:jester:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
is that white A12 the one in MCG a few yars ago, bought new by a gal in Ohio?

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
I went there a couple years ago. Its a great museum.

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
moparstuart said:
moparstuart said:
ACME A12 said:
So now you're quoting yourself to run up your post count...??? :lmao:
:yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :basketcase: :devil: :jester: :banana: :banana: :banana: :beep:

I could have predicted this... :lol:

Back