• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Football

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
I've been quiet till now, but how bout them Cardinals :party: :party: :party: :party:

droptop

Reaction score
As much as I dislike the Steelers, I think they will most likely win the Super Bowl. But, I always cheer for the underdog. How bout them Cardinals? :party:

69bbeep

Reaction score
Cardinals vs Steelers... It should be a good game. I think the Cardinals will the underdogs sooo I'll probably pull for them. Besides, they have the old geezer Quarterback.. You have to pull for the ole timer.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
well, as I was watching Troy Palamalu run his inteception in for a touchdown (while wearing my Palamalu jersey), I was shouting Go Troy!!

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Basketcase said:
well, as I was watching Troy Palamalu run his inteception in for a touchdown (while wearing my Palamalu jersey), I was shouting Go Troy!!

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

An Ohio Boy rooting for the Stillers???!!! No Brownies or Bungles??? Dogs & cats living together, mass hysteria... :jester:

I'll be rooting for the underdog Cards. Pittsburgh already has five Lombardi Trophies...that's more than sufficient to decorate the entrance to the building...

Christmas came late here in the Tampa Bay area with the firing of Gruden on Friday...BETTER LATE THAN NEVER! Haven't decided yet if I'm keeping my season tickets or not...

Ray

John69RR

Reaction score
It should be a good game. I'm rooting for the Cards myself. They held Philly pretty good until the 2nd half. Their defense can't afford to loosen up against the Steelers. Since both QB's have been on teams that won the Lombardi Award the game may be closer than expected.

Hoosier Bird

Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
I know, Indiana is all about basketball :D

You are correct but I care nothing about any sports. Hunting and old cars for me. It drives my daughters and wife nuts................ :loco:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Hoosier Bird said:
69hemibeep said:

You are correct but I care nothing about any sports. Hunting and old cars for me. It drives my daughters and wife nuts................ :loco:
I like to hunt also, but its so hard to draw a permit here :brickwall:

Hoosier Bird

Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
Hoosier Bird said:
69hemibeep said:

I like to hunt also, but its so hard to draw a permit here :brickwall:

You probably have javelina in your area don't you?

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Yeh Hoosier, I like to hand gun hunt them to make it harder. Then I donate them to a place that rehabilitates injured birds of prey of food. Smells like crap!

Hoosier Bird

Reaction score
If you can set it up, I'll come out and hunt them with you some time. I'll hook you up with either deer or turkey. ROADTRIP............... :banana:

Skidz

Reaction score
How 'bout those Cards!! Think they'll be able to stay close to the Cubs this year? Wait...this is a football thread. :D

Actually, I've been stunned at how well the Cards have played through the playoffs. The Steelers have a great defense. Is it good enough to stop the Cards offense?

Should be a good game. :cheers:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Hoosier Bird said:
If you can set it up, I'll come out and hunt them with you some time. I'll hook you up with either deer or turkey. ROADTRIP............... :banana:
Let me look at the regs and see if its workable. I can get turkey and white tail, its the big mules that are harder to draw a permit on along with elk.

Back