• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Found build sheet...sort of

Jack R

Reaction score
All those years in the desert have not been kind to the seats. Finally got all the legendary seat covers so these are next up for work

D076BA25-7EFA-49E6-94C2-4EEA5155D165.jpeg

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
I would say time has not been good to the build sheet. At least you found one. I don't have one assume it was thrown away along time ago. Know the back seat was recovered at one time or another. Just like the finder tag long gone. When people paint or restore a car they never seem to put these back or maybe their in a file long lost with time. So your going to cover them your self hey. Legendary has a good video on bench seat's and bucket's. Doing my back seat now. Have to wait for the upholstery shop to make what I want. To match my Scat front bucket seat pattern. So keep us posted on the seat restore project. Russ.

Steve

Reaction score
I've never had a look to see if mine is still there.I'll see if I can work out how to get the seat out over the weekend.

Steve

Reaction score
Finally got round to wrestling the rear seat out but sadly found nothing :(.I kind of expected it as the seats were re-covered when the car was restored in the States.

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Finally got round to wrestling the rear seat out but sadly found nothing :(.I kind of expected it as the seats were re-covered when the car was restored in the States.
That's a shame. I would have liked to have finally found out what the code is for shiny stripes on the hood and fenders. :rofl:

Back