• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Found some books today...

Roadcuda

Reaction score
at the Mopar meet. The two volume set parts catalog for all '69 Mopar cars. The guy had the illustration and application sections. They are in great shape and don't appear to have a lot of use. Got them for a buck and a quarter! I spoke to a few friends and they felt it was a good deal. So if anyone needs a part number send me a pm and I look it up for you.

DSCN3465.jpg

Tjstartt

Reaction score
You should see if you could print off the roadrunner (B-body) section and sell it ? I would like to have one if it has a parts break down that is picture ilastrated !
just a thought.

pinkpanthr

Reaction score
That's cool, I've still never been to an all mopar show. Looks like I'm gonna have to get out more. I'm still looking for an original owners manual for my car that isn't outrageous price wise.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
I got an owner;s manual at The Nats a few years ago for $10. not everyone wants megabucks for stuff. just gotta keep looking.
Steve that was a great deal :thumbsup:

3BIRDS1X

Staff member
Reaction score
Neat I have never seen one, is it corporate or aftermarket? like what a mitchell crash book is to body shops. are the drawings the same as the parts book?

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
looks aftermarket, since there is no Chrysler Corp and Pentastar on the cover.

Roadcuda

Reaction score
I took some pics of my books for reference. The first pic is from the parts book I just got. The second is a comparison of the copy of my 69 Plymouth shop manual, and to it's right the parts book. If it's a copy it must be a very old one because if you look closely you can see the parts book page is a faded yellow while the other is still nice and white. The third is an example from the parts book and the last is a statement about the copyright permission for my '65 Plymouth manual which is not seen in the parts book, for what's worth!

DSCN3468.jpg

DSCN3473.jpg

DSCN3466.jpg

DSCN3469.jpg

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
They look like someone copied the Chrysler parts manual and then made a book from them. The binder rings are pretty easy, we had one in the office for sales presentations.

For a couple of bucks, it's a good buy. We do have that same manual in the reference section too.

3BIRDS1X

Staff member
Reaction score
They look like someone copied the Chrysler parts manual and then made a book from them. The binder rings are pretty easy, we had one in the office for sales presentations.

For a couple of bucks, it's a good buy. We do have that same manual in the reference section too.

That's kind of what I was thinking it was, neat find for sure, I would have grabbed one if I ran acrossed it too.
here's my copy of the mitchell body shop book what is neat about it is those have prices in it for doing estimates and what cheap prices those are/were.

http://www.69roadrunner.net/mopar/showthread.php?288-01-Dealership-Reference-Mitchell-Crash-Book

Tjstartt

Reaction score
I need a break down on the rear tail section of the frame and panles. I am looking for two plates that go from the center cross panle to the lower quarters. If you have a pic break down of that can you PM it to me please. I still would bie a copy of the book as its good to have when puting together a Basket case !!

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
make sure you check out the tech section here, all the factory manuals are there.

Back