• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Frame Bracket

Hoosier Bird

Reaction score
I need a picture of the frame bracket that the ball goes in for the z-bar. Mine looks chewed up so I want to fix that before putting the car back together. Instead of a hole mine has a big notch cut out of it. If I think about it tonight I'll post a picture of mine. Any info is appreciated........ :cheers:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
You know I am restoring this to original, so it took alot of work to get the dirt and grease to look as if its been there for awhile :jester:

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
You know I am restoring this to original, so it took alot of work to get the dirt and grease to look as if its been there for awhile :jester:

Ooooh - nicely done. You're getting crafty. Cutting me off before I have a chance to pounce... :lol:

:jester:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
69hemibeep said:

Ooooh - nicely done. You're getting crafty. Cutting me off before I have a chance to pounce... :lol:

I'm going to pitch around you, you came back in good shape, no home runs. :lol:

Hoosier Bird

Reaction score
I found them new for $25 at Hoffman's Winners Circle. I'll have to call them. Part #FB001. What's your guys opinion? :huh:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Hoosier Bird said:
I found them new for $25 at Hoffman's Winners Circle. I'll have to call them. Part #FB001. What's your guys opinion? :huh:
Do it. You would spend more time than its worth fabbing it:thumbsup:

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
ACME A12 said:
69hemibeep said:

I'm going to pitch around you, you came back in good shape, no home runs. :lol:

I hate getting walked... :lol:

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
Hoosier Bird said:
Do it. You would spend more time than its worth fabbing it:thumbsup:

Yep. Go with what Bob says.

Hoosier Bird

Reaction score
Megaparts has it for 30 bucks. I tried to place an order last night but you have to verify by replying to an e-mail. Well, guess what, they didn't send an e-mail. Called them this morning and they don't open till 1:00. I'll keep you posted...... :crazy:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Hoosier Bird said:
Talked to the guy, he sent me an invoice via paypal and I paid it $35.95 with shipping. Hopefully I'll get it pretty quick. He was out of Wisconsin. :cheers:
http://www.megapartsusa.com/
I know there is the feeling of accomplishment when you make your own stuff. But sometimes its just not cost effective. Now with the time you saved you can sit on the front porch waiting on the brown truck and have a couple of :cheers: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Hoosier Bird

Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
Hoosier Bird said:
Talked to the guy, he sent me an invoice via paypal and I paid it $35.95 with shipping. Hopefully I'll get it pretty quick. He was out of Wisconsin. :cheers:
http://www.megapartsusa.com/
I know there is the feeling of accomplishment when you make your own stuff. But sometimes its just not cost effective. Now with the time you saved you can sit on the front porch waiting on the brown truck and have a couple of :cheers: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
I'm too ansy to sit on the porch and drink beer. I'll be drinking beer while porting my heads, getting dirty and breathing in that nasty cast iron......... :banana:

Hoosier Bird

Reaction score
Hey, look what I got today....... :thumbsup: Looks good and if you notice the mountains are blue which means the perfect temperature....... :lol: :cheers:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Hoosier Bird said:
Hey, look what I got today....... :thumbsup: Looks good and if you notice the mountains are blue which means the perfect temperature....... :lol: :cheers:
The only problem I see is that Coors is not :cheers:

Hoosier Bird

Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
Hoosier Bird said:
Had a blue moon tall at a steakhouse the other day. WOW........If I'd had two my wife would have had to lead me out....... :lmao:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Hoosier Bird said:
69hemibeep said:
[quote="Hoosier Bird":11ijjgcm]Hey, look what I got today....... :thumbsup: Looks good and if you notice the mountains are blue which means the perfect temperature....... :lol: :cheers:
Had a blue moon tall at a steakhouse the other day. WOW........If I'd had two my wife would have had to lead me out....... :lmao:[/quote:11ijjgcm]
Yep, Coors is almost nearbeer it will keep you out of trouble :jester:

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
Coors Light? Is that really beer?

I tend towards the darker beers myself. Spaten Dark is served on draft at the German restaurants in Syracuse. That's one of my favorites. The Irish ales are pretty good too. Smithwicks is towards the top of that list.

Back