• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

free NRA membership

Confederate1969

Reaction score
Heck yea man. I'll definitely throw my name in the hat.

I was up at Wal-Mart the other day trying to load up on more ammo. It's getting hard to find even the common stuff. Everywhere in Memphis, AR's are sold out and .223 (5.56mm) is hard as hell to find even if you have an AR. .22 for my Ruger is only available in small 100 round bricks. You can't find the big thousand round value packs anymore. I was looking for some good quality .308 for an old Savage I have. Forget it! They had 1 pack of 20 left at Walmart and it was almost a dollar a round. All the other fellahs there were practically looting what was left and heading for the hills. We all agreed on the spot that it's because of the looming gun/ammo grab by those commies in power that everything is getting bought so quickly.

How about you Northern fellahs come with us this time around and let's all 50 states secede from Washington DC and leave the sorry hogs sitting their with nothing but a few square miles of pavement and angry mobs who no longer get my tax money. We'll just rejoin each other and start over again minus DC. We can throw out the unnecessary parts of the Consitution that allows for Congress, the Presidency, and the Courts. We'll just keep the Bill of Rights and be done with it. Then we can go on about our lives and live in peace.

How's that sound? :devil:

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
Wow... Didn't we just talk about this type of thead? Guns and politics... All we need is some religion tossed in.... :lmao: :lmao:

Seriously though... IMHO, Membership in the NRA is a must for any gun owner right now.

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Big John said:
Wow... Didn't we just talk about this type of thead? Guns and politics... All we need is some religion tossed in.... :lmao: :lmao:

Seriously though... IMHO, Membership in the NRA is a must for any gun owner right now.
Oh my God, there I got that in. And yes, protect your rights :thumbsup:

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
yes we have to protect our rights....wow confederate ...sounds like everybodies in a panic down there by you with buying up guns and bullets.....i heard the sporting good stores have doubled there sales in firearms so far this year....this free NRA has alot of discounts on hotel,rental cars...etc....not bad

Confederate1969

Reaction score
george68hemirr said:
yes we have to protect our rights....wow confederate ...sounds like everybodies in a panic down there by you with buying up guns and bullets.....i heard the sporting good stores have doubled there sales in firearms so far this year....this free NRA has alot of discounts on hotel,rental cars...etc....not bad

We ain't panicking. We're preparing. :popcorn:

:jester:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Its the same here, ammo and guns are almost sold out all the time since November. I went to a gun show a few weeks ago and got $1200 in ammo, my brother went back later in the day and they were out. Mind you this is a three day show and they had alot of ammo!

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
SomeCarGuy said:
Guys, I went to the NRA website and I didn't find anything like this on it..
I found it with the promo for the Phoenix show!

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
I recieved my NRA response yesterday and I won a free year membership and entry to the show! I was going to reup anyway.

Back