• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WANTED Front Brake Drums

Status
Not open for further replies.

69RunnerMike

Reaction score
Looking for a set of 11 inch front brake drums for 1969 Road Runner. Only seeing 10 inch drums available.

Last edited:

s/theo

Reaction score
I have a set from a 70 R.R. (should be the same as a 69) but they are the whole assemblies, backing plates, bearings, hubs & such. I am keeping them in my basement for a friend & they are in good shape. I am in Pa. zip code 19030. I can find out if he wants to sell any of it & get pics if you're interested. I also have some other stuff from the same car, maybe something else you need. I could use the space.

69RunnerMike

Reaction score
I have a set from a 70 R.R. (should be the same as a 69) but they are the whole assemblies, backing plates, bearings, hubs & such. I am keeping them in my basement for a friend & they are in good shape. I am in Pa. zip code 19030. I can find out if he wants to sell any of it & get pics if you're interested. I also have some other stuff from the same car, maybe something else you need. I could use the space.
Thanks I appreciate the offer. I was eventually able to find 11 inch drums and found some used hubs on eBay. So I should be all set there. I'll give some thought to other parts I could use and message you to see if you have them. Thanks!

s/theo

Reaction score
OK
Thanks I appreciate the offer. I was eventually able to find 11 inch drums and found some used hubs on eBay. So I should be all set there. I'll give some thought to other parts I could use and message you to see if you have them. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back