• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Front disc brake line?

cj69RR

Reaction score
Questioning have for you all is that I have the disc conversion that my dad had put on it years ago but I don't like the way the flex hose is ran. It is routed from the hard line around the shock and then back to the brake caliper. Isn't there a bracket that mounts to the top of the caliper to help keep the like where it needs to be and not run the way it is now? Any pictures?

mahoney0_00_3

Reaction score
should be a bracket off the body that your flex hose mounts too , if u have the right hoses they should mount too the bracket that is welded too body/how old is the conversion?

cj69RR

Reaction score
Body line is stock position. I'm thinking that the flex lines are to long? But I have seen a bracket that mounts to the top of the caliper that keeps the line from being routed the way it is now?

cj69RR

Reaction score
From the research I've done it looks like I need to get the front flex likes from a mid 70's a-body with disc brakes. Anyone with any more info on this?

cj69RR

Reaction score
generaljmwlee, how do you have the flex line ran? I have a 75 valiant line I'm going to try? But it looks like it is going to be to short and have some twists/bends in the flex line that I don't really like. I'll look into the Shelby Daytona lines.

Back