• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WANTED Front door panels.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
You should probably provide the year and which interior you want. Hardtops and Coupes with the decor package are one type (Satellite) and the Coupes without the Decor Package get the Belvedere interior. That's on the early years of course.

Hard to find 50ish year old door panels in good shape. Why not get new ones from Legendary?

Rumrunner

Reaction score
All sources I've tried they have been on back order for months. I will try Legendary, Thanks.

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
TO THE BEST OF MY KNOWLEDGE there are only two companies that actually make the door panels: Legendary and PUI. Any of the other 40,000 sources out there on the internet are just distributors for these same two companies. PUI does not sell directly to the public and Legendary does.

Rumrunner

Reaction score
I ordered the door panels on May 3rd. I had heard nothing from Lengendary after multiple e-mails and calls, finally got a response the first of this week.
"Back order for 1,000 days!" He stated he e-mailed this info to me but I received no e-mail.
Didn't sound reasonable to me and asked for my money back. Have not seen the return show up on my credit card yet.
I'll try scouring the junk yards again.

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
They use to have stuff in stock but they cant get materials in a timely manner like everyone else.

V.R.D

Reaction score
if you have the old ones take them to an upholstery shop and have them cover them with what you want. if the shop has been around awhile they may have some close to factory.

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Supply chain went to hell with covid. People could stay at home and get a check. Built my car at the right time but things still took a while to get. Tried to order way a head of the build. Had part's month's ahead of the build process. Was up till 3 in the morning on the computer searching for things. Wish you luck. Others have given good advice here on what you might could do.

Rumrunner

Reaction score
Unfortunately door panels were not among the parts bucket that came with the car.
Thanks to all for the encouragement.
Getting closer!

20220226_102641.jpg

V.R.D

Reaction score
get some off ebay the if the vinyl is ripped and the backing is good your in

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Supply chain total brake down. Guess there is more call for parts for our cars than we think. I would look on E bay also. There is another company that makes door panels than Legendary. I don't know who they are but would surf the net and see if maybe there is a set somewhere. Wish you luck with the search.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back