• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Front fender's getting Bed lined.

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Yep primed and getting bed lined. Take a while to mask it off but well worth the time. Shot the fender with three coats of feather filler after two coats of epoxy. Sand it down then got it ready to put bed liner on. So here is some pic's. Plan on painting the rear support the color of the car. Did not bed line it.

IMG_0103.JPG

IMG_0104.JPG

IMG_0102.JPG

IMG_0101.JPG

Big Block

Reaction score
Looking good Russ! looks like a new fender, that bedliner stuff, can you paint over that? just curious. it takes a long time to prep those fenders and get them as good as you can, that's about all you can do with them. they don't have to last another 50 years because we won't be around to see. that's the way I am starting to look at it.

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Looking good Russ! looks like a new fender, that bedliner stuff, can you paint over that? just curious. it takes a long time to prep those fenders and get them as good as you can, that's about all you can do with them. they don't have to last another 50 years because we won't be around to see. that's the way I am starting to look at it.
Yes that is what my buddy keep's telling me. But after working so hard to make it rite wont bring my self to cut corners. No the bed liner is what it is. Don't want to paint over it. I whipped down with lacquer thinner that is the over spray or where it got through where I did not want it. Masked off where I did not want it. That meant rapping the whole fender.

Back