• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Front frame clip with firewall, inner fenders, rad support

Status
Not open for further replies.

moparchris

Reaction score
This front clip was removed from a 68 Satellite. This piece is rust free with no evidence of every being hit or any rust problems. I sand blasted it to reveal any problems and you can see by the pictures that it is immaculate. If you need one of these then this is the one to have. It will fit 69 and 70 with a radiator core support replacement. If you were to buy these part individually from AMD it would be over a thousand dollars plus shipping. I will strap this item to a pallet and ship it by truck, which means you will have to pick it up from the nearest terminal. They will load it for you. Of course local pick up is offered as well. Thanks.

moparchris

Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
What do you want for the b5 hand truck :jester:

Really? Okay i will play. I'll pay you to take it, everyone knows B5 is worthless and no one in their right mind would want anything in B5 blue. :acme:

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
moparchris said:
69hemibeep said:

Really? Okay i will play. I'll pay you to take it, everyone knows B5 is worthless and no one in their right mind would want anything in B5 blue. :acme:

So, then I guess that you're getting rid of the Mod Top car too...??? How much are you paying us to take that? :basketcase:

:jester:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
moparchris said:
69hemibeep said:

Well I'm not asking for much, OH Say, enough for gas round trip and we break some chips and salsa and I get to ride one of your lifts to the ceiling of the garage :jester:

moparstuart

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
moparchris said:
69hemibeep said:

So, then I guess that you're getting rid of the Mod Top car too...??? How much are you paying us to take that? :basketcase:

:jester:
:basketcase: :basketcase: :basketcase: :basketcase: :basketcase: :basketcase:

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
Please include a price. :cheers:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Big John said:
moparstuart said:
[quote="Big John":1hsmmq1i]Please include a price. :cheers:
He is asking $500.00 on FBBO

Just trying to enforce the rules here. :cheers:[/quote:1hsmmq1i]
Its a tough job but somebody has to do it :thumbsup:

moparchris

Reaction score
$1000 to you Bob :toetap:

Sorry John, I figured your Jedi mind would have already known before I posted it. Where's my Yoda emoticon.
$400 for my 69 Road Runner friends and if one you really needs it let me know we can work out a good guy deal for it.

Ray..... :toetap: I'm watching you falker.

Stuie, thanks for having my back, now I know who my friends are. :yesnod:

moparstuart

Reaction score
moparchris said:
$1000 to you Bob :toetap:

Sorry John, I figured your Jedi mind would have already known before I posted it. Where's my Yoda emoticon.
$400 for my 69 Road Runner friends and if one you really needs it let me know we can work out a good guy deal for it.

Ray..... :toetap: I'm watching you falker.

Stuie, thanks for having my back, now I know who my friends are. :yesnod:
for a minute anyway

moparchris

Reaction score
Okay, I have now seperated it into tiny bite size pieces. If you need either frame rails with the inner fender still attached, or the firewall, or the radiator support (correct for 1966 to 1968) then PM me and lets talk about price and shipping. They are on the bag right now but I will end the auctions early if someone here needs something. Search ltldart360 on ebay to see my listings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back