• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Front spindle

jays69bird

Reaction score
I had a left front wheel bearing failure on the Bird last Friday,the outer fell apart,I ordered up a set of Timken's and seals for both sides,however the spindle is chewed up pretty good and the lock washer and retainer failed.I called local stores and no one carry's them, looked at Year one and Jack's website,seems like the only available spindles are for disc brakes,since I still have the 11" drums that ain't helping.Any ideas or directions I should be headed? :huh:

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
Try calling Jack Forke near Watertown. Bet he'll have one.

315-783-0540

jays69bird

Reaction score
Big John said:
Try calling Jack Forke near Watertown. Bet he'll have one.

315-783-0540
Shoot I forgot about him! You friend Dave gave me his number on a business card several years ago,I'll give him a call tomorrow,Thanks.

dobie

Reaction score
Hey jays69bird......I just got a message from basketcase (dave.) He's out in Ca right now and cant get logged into our site until he gets back home. Anyways, he wanted to let you know that there is a guy over on moparts that just did a disk brake conversion on his 69 Super Bee. It looks like he has an add for his old stuff, including his old spindles. The guy's name over there is Ohiomopar. Not sure if you still need them, but that might be a good lead if you do.

:cheers:

Back