• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Front windsheil gasket.

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
I ordered my front windshield gasket. Test fitted it and it was marked charger on the bag. Is their a difference in the gasket's. It seemed to be a little big at the top. Never have put one in on a runner. Well any advice would be appreciated. Russ.

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Got mine from Detroit Muscle Technologies. It is a Precision Brand unit. Also states that it is for a Charger and all other '68-'70 B-Bodies EXCEPT Convertibles. I'm guessing that you'll (we'll) be okay.

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Yes I spoke to the people I ordered it from and said it will work. Only time will tell. Thanks for the info ACME A12.

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Precision is good stuff don't try and use the stuff from classic OEM or what ever the name is you will punch holes in it trying to stretch it over the edges

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Now your scaring me Bob. I would say I would pull out my hair but their aint enough left to pull.
Precision is good stuff don't try and use the stuff from classic OEM or what ever the name is you will punch holes in it trying to stretch it over the edges

Back