• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fuel Injection conversion

sam z

Reaction score
Watching all these shows on cable TV where guys get these muscle cars and put
fuel injected engines in them seems pretty cool. Also looks like something that will
become increasingly popular as people figure it out, more kits come out, prices come
down (all of that is speculation of course, but it seems possible).

I looked up an old article in the net where a GTX clone with a 440 was converted
and it seemed to receive high marks. What do you guys think? Might be worth
investigating some day, at least for me.

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
I'd like to read the article. Got a link?

pinkpanthr

Reaction score
It does sound tempting. I live in Chevy country. The big thing around here is putting a gm LS motor in whatever you happen to be driving. Ive seen 'em in everything from chevelles and novas to fox body mustangs. I always thought it would be cool to drop a modern Mopar Power plant into something like a volare RR and make a nasty sleeper.

cj69RR

Reaction score
J saw a hemi R/T today challenger with 2x4 fast efi setup. Didn't get go hear it run but the guy their I talked to followed it there and said that it was a monster and drivablity was very good.

Back