• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fuel pump 383 hipo

moparchris

Reaction score
Hey guys. My current fuel pump on my 383 in my Rustyrunner has a fuel outlet that is a female flare fitting, 5/16 fittings. The replacements from my local auto parts store has 2 5/16 nipples on it. Looks like Year One has the same pump.

http://www.yearone.com/serverfiles/fbsh ... .asp?cat=1

I just bought all new fuel lines from inline tube with a male flare fitting for the fuel pump. I would like to set it up to be exactly as stock. Could someone post some pics of the correct way to set up the plumbing and send me in the right direction for a correct pump. Thanks.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
always a smart alleck in the crowd.......I dunno, would this be in the reference section? I'm pretty sure mine has the nipples like your replacement does.

moparchris

Reaction score
I just thought it was more than a weird coincidence that my car has the 70 pump and fuel line in it, then the new line I recieved from inline tube is a 70 style as well. I searched through the archives and it shows both inlet and outlets are 5/16 nipples.

Back