• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

GAIS1 Intro

GAIS1

Reaction score
Hi Chris. Yes its Dans car. Real nice guy. I did find it on BOSS 302 forum for sale. Solid cars is what i like as rust is not an option for me. Cant fix it. Iv known Joe and Jenny Sherman for over 20 years. Real nice people. He is now building a 318 stroker for my wifes Charger -68.
He also has built my 347 BOSS Engine with Bud Moore Mini Plenium for my -69 B2.

Have a nice weekend all of you.

Jan

ps:GAIS is a soccerteam since 1894 here in Gothenburg.

moparchris

Reaction score
Cool! That Road Runner is sweet. I just couldn't buy another project otherwise I would have bought it. Dans a good friend of mine. I am actually a good friend of Joe Shermans brother Bill.

GAIS1

Reaction score
Hi everybody.

Thanks for the welcome to this forum. Pictures is coming as as my friend show up and help me. If someone wants photos they can e-mail me: jgbilverkstad at bredband dot net

Merry X-mas/God Jul to all of you.

Regards.

Jan

GAIS1

Reaction score
Just let you know that Joe Sherman got the 440 that was with the car. I think i let him build me a "mild" stroker out of it. More later.

Back