• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Garage Art

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
So you like old bottles also. I have been collecting for year's. My mom got rid of a lot of them when in the service. Like Pink milk bottles also smoke colored one's. Had a lot of whiskey bottles. Many old beer bottle's. I have a square type coke cola bottle but has a piece missing. Neat good collection.

ricks_RR

Reaction score
i have alot of bottles and alot of everything . the coke bottles are marked where they were made in different towns around new Hampshire . and the country

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Yes mine was made just one town over from me. I had found the chipped piece before I found the bottle. Throwed it back saying will never find the bottle but found it several day latter a little way's form the chipped piece and never found it again. Just one of my prize bottles. You know found a lot of medical bottles. Clorox bottles. It was fun to look when I was younger.

ricks_RR

Reaction score
i will take a few pictures of some of the bottles i have but i have buckets of them never been out to look at

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
You may have one that is worth a lot. Never know. Those pink milk bottles where worth more than the clear. Also the green glass bottles have more value.

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
:rofl:CANT HURT TO LOOK!!!!!!!!! Most of the pin up's I had in the garage have all but been faded. Time for something new.

Back