• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Gauges!!

patrick garcia

Reaction score
Ok guys, Dumb question time!! I picked up a rally dash for a Bee but its going into a RR, Also i pick up a tic tac toc gauge. Hers it comes, Can i spimply install the tac in the non rally dash and will work rite? and if not what do i need to do tomake it work?? Thanks Patrick

patrick garcia

Reaction score
I will! But I got another project ahead of the chaparral, this project will be my daily driver and parts chaser!

patrick garcia

Reaction score
I do!! But I hope it’s still were I left it!!!
That was the second item I bought for the chaparral!!

RKNRLR

Reaction score
My factory tach also does not work with electronic ignition. Always wondered why, but never really bothered to fix as my car came with a Sun tach strapped to the column.
Good to know though.

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
I bought part's for the car and took parts off and put them in a safe place. But when it came down to putting them on they just disappeared. Figure one day they will show up after buying them and installing them.

patrick garcia

Reaction score
With a heavy heart!!! My rally dash had been stolen and probably sold for scrape iron! Can’t have nothing nice!!!

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
That is a shame. I feel for you. Have seen some for sale on E bay hope you can get a replacement soon. Good luck still would like to see pic's of the project. :(

patrick garcia

Reaction score
Thx, I've seen the dashes on ebay and I'm wondering what are the differances are and how hard wood it be to make the changes to make it work???

quikbird

Reaction score
rallydash not available in 68 or 9 roadrunners. requires a completely different supporting dash frame to use. can be done but takes a lot of work.

patrick garcia

Reaction score
Thx you sir, how about the 70 RR, will that work?? Does anyone a template or something of that nature that one can copy from!?!?!

quikbird

Reaction score
Your easiest route is to get a dash frame from a charger and swap for yours. May come with dash cluster etc

patrick garcia

Reaction score
ok!! well i have the dash cluster and as i type I'm swappin out the black for a tic tac toc gauge

159666645117757136804.jpg

droptop

Reaction score
70 dash frame will not have the key switch as they moved to the column. Not 100% sure but I believe the 69 SuperBee had a rally dash. That would be your best bet for a bolt in swap.

Back