• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

George, I know you are pissed off!

Jim S.

Reaction score
I am surprised that Minnesota didn't approve fag marriage before N.Y. After all, we are second only to San Francisco with gay population in Minneapolis. Doesn't matter what bathroom a guy uses in that town. Heaven help us. It seems like the world is slipping away from us but, then I think of your Hemi Roadrunner "getting air". Maybe there is some hope left.......

railrider

Reaction score
We used to play Smear the Queer in High School, but I just thought it was a clever name! Who knew it would lead to this! lol :pot:

Hoosier Bird

Reaction score
And for those of you that have been wondering for years and years..........yes it is a "CHOICE"..........I liked it better when the fruitloops stayed in the closet. Don't know what this world is coming to........ :facepalm: :facepalm:

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
Hoosier Bird said:
And for those of you that have been wondering for years and years..........yes it is a "CHOICE"..........I liked it better when the fruitloops stayed in the closet. Don't know what this world is coming to........ :facepalm: :facepalm:
i am with you on this gary :thumbsup:

railrider

Reaction score
We are all born into sin according to the Bible. So we are prone to act upon them.

However when we celebrate the sin and try to convince ourselves (or others) the sin is not really wrong, we go to far!

I have a family member who says he is gay, and I treat him fair and with respect. However, he wants to just live his life his way in private, and he doesn't mind the occasional Gay joke. He even told me some himself.

He and I even discussed the Biblical aspects written in Romans. Don't get me wrong I am just as mixed up as everyone else but I do respect the WORD and I don't do same sex! ?

In my opinion it is an emotional disorder. Similar to a child molester they have secret lusts and insecurities that they eventually act upon. I can not stand how our Society has evolved into protecting these people, and it is still not enough for them. They keep pushing to get more and more!

I agree they should just go do their stuff and keep it off the streets and off the TV. However our Gov. protects them like a Bald Headed Eagle! I am straight but I don;t go around telling the world how straight I am. These people need to check themselves! :soap:

jays69bird

Reaction score
sixgunrunner68 said:
The first fifteen minutes of the news was dedicated to this crap last night. I guess there's nothing more important going on in our bankrupt state to talk about. :soap:
Amen brother!

Back