• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

getting rid of parts car

Status
Not open for further replies.

generaljmwlee

Reaction score
any body need any body parts ,getting ready to scrap it . good roof ,pass side door jamb(striker area) torsion bar x-member,and some other possable areas.would be able to deliver to carlisle if needed

generaljmwlee

Reaction score
It didn't have any front or rear trim pcs when I got the car . Sorry

generaljmwlee

Reaction score
That's what I thought you were talking about,but the parts car was not a post car

abodybill

Senior Citizen Member
Reaction score
Jason,

Does the car still have the stop light switch bracket on it?

If so I need one as I can't find mine.:lol:

generaljmwlee

Reaction score
Let me check I took off the whole brake pedal assy off to save , couldn't stand to scrap good things

Tjstartt

Reaction score
Can you send me a pic of the rear section Behind the bumper ? I need to plates on each end that go out to the lower Quartes .
E/mail is tj_startt @ yahoo.com
Or post them here.
Thank you

R765

Reaction score
I need some hard parts to find

any body need any body parts ,getting ready to scrap it . good roof ,pass side door jamb(striker area) torsion bar x-member,and some other possable areas.would be able to deliver to carlisle if needed

Hi my name is Ray Baumgardner , Read my short intro when you have a chance if you would ,I have a 69 post rr that that i am building ,i need some hard to find body parts not rair just things that i shhould have but dont so if you could call 623-466-5529 that would be great or e-mail i could explane thank you Ray

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back