• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

getting things running,video.

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
It has the appearances of being quit fun. Oh I have the same dip stick rag you do :lol:

metalstorm

Reaction score
It is fun to drive/race and i hope to get to a car show with it just to drive it on the street later this summer.The dipstick rag is with me where ever i go.;)

Steve

Reaction score
That engine looks and sounds fantastic.I'll bet your wife loves you wiping the dipstick on your shirt :lmao:

metalstorm

Reaction score
Thanks for liking my car!I do the laundry and having gottin rid of the wife had nothing to do with it.;)

metalstorm

Reaction score
Thanks everyone!i made a hydraulic handbrake setup like the drifters use and mounted the handbrake today and need to plumb it to the axle where i have an extra caliper for it the hand brake is my emergency brake.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
so that's what that was! we were on the deck the other day and I told the wife that sounds like a sweet mopar! :jester:

Back