• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Getting three car seats in a Road Runner?

SomeCarGuy

Reaction score
Looking to get back in the game. Having trouble finding cars to look at locally. Is three car seats in the back of a 69 going to happen?

I wouldn’t mind having a vert, but pretty sure that will be a no go.

Anybody manage this?

SomeCarGuy

Reaction score
Seems that would work. An e body is out. Guy with one I like said his only has the two belts.

anybody know if a vert b Body or a hardtop with buckets has two or three belts?

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Three belts in the back from the factory. Not sure about the 'vert. Someone will chime in.
20191211_144929_resized.jpg

SomeCarGuy

Reaction score
Guy with a bucket seat vert said his only has two belts when I called.

sent an inspector to look at a vert with a bench seat that appeared to have three rear belts in pics and he confirmed it does. Trying to work a deal for that car now. Decided three seats might not fit but kids will just have to take turns until older. Hope this comes to fruition.

thank you for the posts.

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Only put two set's of belts in the back seat on my car. Don't figure I will have that many people ridding in the back seat area. Have 6 grand kid's and will only give one at a time a ride in the car. Let them ride in the passenger set so I can keep an eye on them. LOL. Wish you luck on the search for that dream car. :beep:

Back