• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Goin' for a ride!

mannye

Reaction score
Gotta love the warm weather!
156989_1739513723625_1112117532_31956211_2105367_n.jpg

mannye

Reaction score
sixgunrunner68 said:
:toetap: thanks for rubbing it in. Only about another 16 weeks before I get to go for a ride.

hee hee hee Don't worry... you will get ample rubbing in time during the summer when only a maniac ventures out into the weather here.

Roadcuda

Reaction score
sixgunrunner68 said:
:toetap: thanks for rubbing it in. Only about another 16 weeks before I get to go for a ride.
I know what you mean! Here we are again, wondering if the next storm coming east will hit or not. :brickwall: Seeing pics like that almost make me want to move south.!

meepbeep69

Reaction score
He could help us out a bit and tell us it rains there every day or it's too hot for the ragtop some days. But NOOOOO he has to pull out and show that long beautiful sleek lined body like it belongs on a cover of a magazine.

Why don't you come up here and learn how to operate a snow blower?

All kidding aside that is a wonderful picture!

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
They were inaugurated Jan 20th of 69 so its a date code correct bumper sticker :lmao:

Bob will be performing here nightly. Don't forget to tip your bartenders and your waitresses. :rimshot:

Good one, Bob. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Like the period correct bumper sticker, Mannye. :thumbsup:

mannye

Reaction score
solid gold said:
Nice car! Nice day! Did you ever try to remove a bumper sticker? :eek:

Thanks for the compliments! And WHY on EARTH would I want to remove that bumper sticker??? LOL I even had the bumper re chromed around it!

6R9Runner

Reaction score
Its 40F in Atlanta and I can't stand it anymore- there's snow on the ground but the roads look clear. I'm going for a spin in the Roadrunner. :drive:

DSC01081sml.jpg :beep:

DSC01081sml.jpg

Roadcuda

Reaction score
Sounds like fun! Now, you know that we will want pictures with the snow in the back ground!!!

6R9Runner

Reaction score
Here you go, WOW it got crazy in some places. Its half time now (Bears/ Seahawks), time to wash it. :eek:

DSC01094.jpgDSC01106.jpg

DSC01094.jpg

DSC01106.jpg

Roadcuda

Reaction score
:thumbsup: I've got to hand it you ya! I take it they don't use too much salt on the roads where you are? There is still way too much of that sh!t on the roads here to even think about taking mine for a ride. :brickwall:

BBillyC

Reaction score
The snow is just getting deeper and deeper, and the air colder and colder. The bird still in storage! And we won't have the weather your having in Atlanta now, for another 14 weeks. AAAARG

chapdog105

Reaction score
This week my vert is going from the blast shop to my house for a few weeks before my body guy can get it in. I'm afraid to have it towed with all the salt we have on the roads here in Detroit. I'm going to tarp it best I can for the ride to avoid flash rust.

Hoosier Bird

Reaction score
6R9Runner said:
Here you go, WOW it got crazy in some places. Its half time now (Bears/ Seahawks), time to wash it. :eek:

DSC01094.jpgDSC01106.jpg
That is one BEAUTIFUL car......... :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

DSC01094.jpg

DSC01106.jpg

Back