• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Going to Wyoming

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Looks like we are headed north sometime this week, My mother in law passed away in her sleep last night :sada:

A12

Reaction score
Sorry to hear that, :sada: :sada:

MikeR

mcmopar

Reaction score
If I had my "druthers" I'd "druther" go the way she went. Condolences to you and the family. Have a safe trip.

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
Sorry to hear this. Give your wife a hug from all of us.

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
I'm a little short on time this week so my posts might be few and short,which should make some happy. I'm trying to get my garage addition dryed in and the motor home ready to go north, as the out laws live in a small town that has a coal and uranium boom going, so the lodging is full along with a large family coming in. :wave:

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
I'm a little short on time this week so my posts might be few and short,which should make some happy. I'm trying to get my garage addition dryed in and the motor home ready to go north, as the out laws live in a small town that has a coal and uranium boom going, so the lodging is full along with a large family coming in. :wave:

How's that going to make anyone happy? Well be one short on designated pot-stirrers... :D

How long will the drive be in the motor home?

Motor home too...man, you just have all of the toys don't you...??? :lol:

:jester:

Hoosier Bird

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
69hemibeep said:

How's that going to make anyone happy? Well be one short on designated pot-stirrers... :D

Only till he gets back......I'll meet you in Texas and we will ride together to Arizona. I greased the bearing on my gooseneck. Make sure you bring a tarp and a crow bar......... :yesnod:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
69hemibeep said:

My wife wouldnt go to the dunes in a tent. And Gary what kind of map shows texas in route to Wyo from here :lol:

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
ACME A12 said:
69hemibeep said:

My wife wouldnt go to the dunes in a tent. And Gary what kind of map shows texas in route to Wyo from here :lol:

You'd better re-read that one my B5 Brother...I think that was intended for me...as in we're meeting in Texas to go pick up our new Jeep and hemicar... Hence the crowbar... :lol:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score

:jester:[/quote]
My wife wouldnt go to the dunes in a tent. And Gary what kind of map shows texas in route to Wyo from here :lol:[/quote]

You'd better re-read that one my B5 Brother...I think that was intended for me...as in we're meeting in Texas to go pick up our new Jeep and hemicar... Hence the crowbar... :lol:[/quote]
Oh Shxt :eek:

Hoosier Bird

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
You'd better re-read that one my B5 Brother...I think that was intended for me...as in we're meeting in Texas to go pick up our new Jeep and hemicar... Hence the crowbar... :lol:
:loco: :loco: He hasn't been out of bed very long...... :lol:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Hoosier Bird said:
[quote="ACME A12":6yi41sju]You'd better re-read that one my B5 Brother...I think that was intended for me...as in we're meeting in Texas to go pick up our new Jeep and hemicar... Hence the crowbar... :lol:
:loco: :loco: He hasn't been out of bed very long...... :lol:[/quote:6yi41sju]
just in a hurry. Ill give you guys the combo to the alarm if you will finish it :D

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
Hoosier Bird said:
[quote="ACME A12":3e0upo0c]You'd better re-read that one my B5 Brother...I think that was intended for me...as in we're meeting in Texas to go pick up our new Jeep and hemicar... Hence the crowbar... :lol:
:loco: :loco: He hasn't been out of bed very long...... :lol:
just in a hurry. Ill give you guys the combo to the alarm if you will finish it :D[/quote:3e0upo0c]

No thanks on the alarm combo...the crowbar adds a certain "It Takes a Thief" element to the operation... :D

Let us know if you have any neighbors that you don't like...we may tag a few houses while we're out there as we try to blend in...plus Gary's obviously never done any of that and I've got a whole cabinet full of spray paint that's getting old... :lol:

Back