• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Good parts source

Johnnyscarnuts

Johnnyscarnuts
Reaction score
Hey all, whats everyone using for parts?
Any good companies left out there?
maybe some trim items interior etc...
thx!

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Legendary for interior. Year one for other stuff for the car. Bought some from classic industries. But when getting a box of parts from them opened it up and there was a box with the parts from another supplier. They did not even hide the fact that the part came from another supplier I could have bought direct from them and save some money. What are you looking for.

Rapid Transit

Just A Traveler In Time
Reaction score
There are good companies
But these days parts are where you find them.
Vans, 521 Restorations and Megaparts are Mopar people and what you get from them is reliably accurate as far as possible.
Classic of course is a big player but not Chrysler specific. The sales person probably just knows what the mfg told them.
Check Rick Ehrenburg for things.
He sells on eBay mostly mechanical stuff.
But it's accurate.

Johnnyscarnuts

Johnnyscarnuts
Reaction score
There are good companies
But these days parts are where you find them.
Vans, 521 Restorations and Megaparts are Mopar people and what you get from them is reliably accurate as far as possible.
Classic of course is a big player but not Chrysler specific. The sales person probably just knows what the mfg told them.
Check Rick Ehrenburg for things.
He sells on eBay mostly mechanical stuff.
But it's accurate.
when you "say Vans" do you mean Van Auto LLc ? because i seem to buy alot from them, they have good stuff and great pricing!

RonLiv

Reaction score
thanks Ron! yes can't forget about Tony did he ever sell his business? it was up forsale?
I hadn't heard that it was for sale. So, I don't know. I know he built a brand-new warehouse and rack / inventory system a few years back and the business is located in his backyard in Delaware. I got lots of things from him during my restoration. He was cool to talk to and very accommodating. He knows his stuff but doesn't come off like a know it all.

I live outside of Philly, so it was an easy drive for me to go pick up things as opposed to having them shipped.

He's always at Carlisle Mopar show. So, he can bring parts there if you want something and plan on going. The show itself is a good place to find stuff. The vendor area is full of stuff.

Back