• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Got a little ammo

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Stood in line at Cabela's they had a small delivery over night so I got some 223 & 45 limit was 5 boxes of each. They didn't have anything else I needed and it was a little pricey anyway.

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Don't know if it still is possible to buy on line. Like US AMO and a few other. You might check it out. No standing in line.

Russ Hood

Reaction score
I was lucky enough to buy quite a bit back in the spring. My uncle past and my aunt sold me short and long guns with plenty of ammo.

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm sitting on my inventory. Can't even begin to remember the last time that I blew any holes in any paper targets....

RAINMANYEH

Reaction score
My local Academy is starting to carry more ammo now and their prices aren’t crazy like some places still are.

RonLiv

Reaction score
It's all about increase in demand. No plants shut down or burnt down, they've been open and working. The issue is 2-Million more shooters and then people hoarding Ammo. They will catch up and demand will drop. They didn't anticipate the new demand. I was over at my local gunsmith last week, there were six guys in the shop and about another seven or eight waiting to get in. He was shaking his head by the time I got in to see him. The guy in front of me had a live round wedged in the chamber, WTF. I didn't bother to ask, I just said stay the F#&* over there. You are starting to see more on the shelves, at least I am. The last gun show I went to, ammo everywhere, but you were getting raped by prices. I don't load anymore, but my buddies who do tell me primers are the main issue. There is a lot of powder, not always what you want, but there are options.

Back