• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Got a new car

RoadRunnerJD

Reaction score
Some of you may know that after owning one 69 RoadRunner or another for every one of the last 46 years, I sold my A12 last April. It's still my favorite of all Mopar Classic musclecars but I really love the modern Mopars. I guess it was just a bad case of been there done that. I still have my 69 Barracuda 340 4 speed Fastback but have not been too motivated to work on it. I am still into cars and look forward to seeing old friends and acquaintances at future events. In any case, I bought a new car on 4/23. I set my sights on one of these when they first announced it. This is the ultimate Mopar musclecar and I feel privileged to own it! Here's a link to some photos:
http://s397.photobucket.com/user/RoadrunnerJD/library/Mobile Uploads?sort=3&page=1

crash89

Reaction score
Very nice!! I like the Hellcat Charger in that color combo. My wife wants the Hellcat Challenger in B5 Blue. We are looking at 2019 so it will be 50 years older than my B5 Roadrunner.

Back