• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Got a new part today....

chapdog105

Reaction score
After ordering it almost a month ago, my Strange S60 rear end finally came in.
UPS called to set-up a Monday delivery to my home or work. It was only a couple miles from my house, and they were open til midnight, so I decided to go grab it myself from their shipping yard.
The box barely fit in my Navigator. It says 337lbs on the box, and after unloading it myself, I can say they were right! Good thing I'm such a badass that I was able to handle it myself. :lol:

20130419_222935_zps9e46f358.jpg

20130419_223532_zps93114c2b.jpg

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
I think we lost him, should have got help lifting that thing :jester:

abodybill

Senior Citizen Member
Reaction score
Nice :thumbsup:

Did ya just grab it with the left ot right arm and toss it in? :lol:

chapdog105

Reaction score
It wasn't fun to move, but I used my brain more than back. I pulled out one end and placed it on wheel dolley, then grabbed the other end and gently placed it on the ground. Put a dolley under each end, and rolled her right into the garage. :thumbsup:

chapdog105

Reaction score
I still need to paint my new leaf springs. I was looking for the paint that Bobby recommended for a bare steel look. Still need rear shocks too. I bought some cheap shocks from Autozone a couple years ago, but gave them to my brother for (1969 X9) for his 69 RR so he can drive it until it goes in for body/paint next winter.
Any recommendations on a good set of shocks? I had my eye on a Goodmark set...

mcmopar

Reaction score
Heeeyyy that's puuuurdy. What are you waiting for? Get that bad boy bolted up! :banana: :jester:

A31PKG

Reaction score
chapdog105 said:
I still need to paint my new leaf springs. I was looking for the paint that Bobby recommended for a bare steel look. Still need rear shocks too. I bought some cheap shocks from Autozone a couple years ago, but gave them to my brother for (1969 X9) for his 69 RR so he can drive it until it goes in for body/paint next winter.
Any recommendations on a good set of shocks? I had my eye on a Goodmark set...

I may have mentioned this elsewhere, but Eastwood sells a spraybomb flormula that closely replicates blackened steel. Very cool stuff, and perfect for leafsprings...just a suggestion....
:thumbsup:

Back